- conceptualisation to execution
- creative development
- venue sourcing
- design & décor production
- AV & technical management
- pre and on-site event logistics
Sponsorship Sales and Activation
- sponsorship sales
- connect brands
- corporate hospitality
- rights identification and negotiation
- sponsorship activation
- deliver rights and benefits
- developing, managing and activating brand assets
- customer and staff engagement
- corporate social responsibilities
Digital and Traditional Marketing
- digital strategy
- social engagement
- community management
- online brand awareness
- public relations
- exhibition matches and tournaments
- pre-season tours
- club and federation consultancy
- youth development
- player management
- coach/player recruitment
Video production solution
- amc experience! is the exclusive distributor for Pixellot in Singapore. Pixellot is a unique, high-quality alternative to the traditional video capture production process. It is capable of remote production through a multi-camera system that covers the entire panoramic view with seamless stitching technology to enable advance video analysis. Providing enhanced user experience, it delivers engaging analysis through second screen compatibility, allowing users to watch footage from whatever view they choose. It also lets users capture selected action, edit and share on the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- For more details on Pixellot you may contact Jeremy Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly and outgoing, Irwin is an individual who loves to create and explore. This led him to purse a diploma in Integrated Events Management with Republic Polytechnic. He believes that the event industry is able to drive him and fulfill his desire for exploration, creation, and inspiration.
As quoted from Albert Einstein “A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new”, he believes that failure should never stop anyone from trying.
During his free time, he enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends and family.
Jiaying is exuberant and ambitious, she is not afraid of taking risks and is always ready to accept different opportunities and exposure whenever given a chance.
She is currently pursuing a diploma in Integrated Events Management in Republic Polytechnic. She believes that by unleashing the potential of the mind to conceive new and unique ideas is the key to success.
"The essential part of creativity is not being afraid to fail". — Edwin H. Land
Her favourite pastime is to play bowling and listening different genres of music.
A cheerful and enthusiastic student from Event Management. Her goals are to exceeds her limitations and achieve dreams that seems impossible.
Xiuru finds that the challenges in event industry drives her fighting spirit. She enjoys picking up new skills during her free time.
Inigo Nicolas aka Nico, came from Spain to take the role of Partnerships Executive after completing his degree in Finance. He is a proactive and friendly individual who is always open to explore new ideas and turning them into a reality.
He enjoys living and working overseas and experience the rich culture in each country. After living England, Australia and the Middle East, he is now based in Singapore where he spends his spare time practicing yoga and learning Chinese.
A student of product design and landscape architecture, Joyce believes that, as Saul Bass put it, “Design is thinking made visual”. She hopes to explore other aspects of design to creatively expand her horizons.
Joyce's ultimate goal is to discover the best integration between the 3D and 2D worlds. As a graphic designer, her work is often inspired by David Carson and she finds that the event industry holds many challenges to drive her creativity.
To unwind, she enjoys watching movies and dramas.
Born in Burgundy, France, Steeve's passion for football led him to a career in sports as a copywriter and reporter for national and local sports radio stations and newspapers in Paris.
After 7 years of sports journalism, he switched to work directly for sports structures. An MBA Sports Management graduate, he was the Communication Manager at the Stade de Reims and Evian Thonon Gaillard FC, two League 1 French professional football clubs. His career in sports continues here in Asia as General Manager for the amc experience family.
And of course, when he isn't working, you can find him…on the football pitch.
Born and raised in Barcelona, Carlos worked with FC Barcelona for 7 years before joining the amc experience! team. He has been involved in football for more than 15 years and has coached and coordinated international programs in Brazil, the US, Peru, Denmark, Norway, China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This offensive midfielder headed FC Barcelona’s international camps and school programs all over the world. When he’s not playing football, Carlos enjoys catching up with family and friends over a good beer on the beach or having a quiet dinner at one of the many restaurants in whichever town he’s in!