- conceptualisation to execution
- creative development
- venue sourcing
- design & décor production
- AV & technical management
- pre and on-site event logistics
Sponsorship Sales and Activation
- sponsorship sales
- connect brands
- corporate hospitality
- rights identification and negotiation
- sponsorship activation
- deliver rights and benefits
- developing, managing and activating brand assets
- customer and staff engagement
- corporate social responsibilities
Digital and Traditional Marketing
- digital strategy
- social engagement
- community management
- online brand awareness
- public relations
- exhibition matches and tournaments
- pre-season tours
- club and federation consultancy
- youth development
- player management
- coach/player recruitment
Video production solution
- amc experience! is the exclusive distributor for Pixellot in Singapore. Pixellot is a unique, high-quality alternative to the traditional video capture production process. It is capable of remote production through a multi-camera system that covers the entire panoramic view with seamless stitching technology to enable advance video analysis. Providing enhanced user experience, it delivers engaging analysis through second screen compatibility, allowing users to watch footage from whatever view they choose. It also lets users capture selected action, edit and share on the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- For more details on Pixellot you may contact Jeremy Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Iñigo, quickly renamed to Nico. Wonder why? Came all the way from Spain to take the role of partnerships executive. Upon his arrival he explained that there should be a true Real Madrid supporter in each team.
He is taken the challenge of learning Chinese, and with his friendly aproach. We wouldn´t be surprised to see him one day playing mahjong and drinking tea with some recently made friends.
Elton is a student of Ngee Ann Polytechnic undertaking a Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. He believes that procrastination is the thief of time.
The events industry to him, is a dynamic and ever-changing environment where only those who are able to continually challenge themselves will survive. He feels that the events industry is a place where he can build a solid foundation in terms of planning and adapting to any given situation.
He loves just about anything related to football as well as traveling to discover the multitude of cultures in the world.
Undaunted by all the adversities that he faces, Fadli is always ready for new challenges and takes on audacious goals.
Give him a task and he will settle the rest. He does not stop when things get tough, he only stops when things get done. Even if he is new to a problem, he's adroit to find new solutions to the best of his capabilities.
He lives by the quote, "Stay hungry, stay foolish - Steve Jobs".
Joyce being a student of Product design and Landscape architecture, she believes in “Design is thinking made visual” by Saul Bass. With the background of product design and landscape architecture she hopes to explore into other fields of design and using all these knowledge to help expand her horizon in the creative world.
Her ultimate goal is to seek for the best integration between 3D and the 2D world. As a graphic designer, her work is often inspired by David Carson and the event industry holds many challenges that drives Joyce’s creativity.
When she is out and about she likes to watch movies and dramas.
Born in Burgundy, France, Steeve is a real soccer lover. Before he was General Manager for the amc experience family, he started his career as a sports copywriter and reporter for national and local sports radios and newspapers.
After 7 years of sports journalism, he decided to work directly for sports structures. MBA Sports Management graduate, he was the Communication Manager at the Stade de Reims and Evian Thonon Gaillard FC, two league 1 French professional football clubs.
And of course, when he isn't working, you can find him…on the football pitch.
technical director, football business
Born and raised in Barcelona, Carlos worked with FC Barcelona for 7 years before joining the amc experience! team. He has been involved in football for more than 15 years and has coached and coordinated international programs in Brazil, the US, Peru, Denmark, Norway, China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This offensive midfielder headed FC Barcelona’s international camps and school programs all over the world. When he’s not playing football, Carlos enjoys catching up with family and friends over a good beer on the beach or having a quiet dinner at one of the many restaurants in whichever town he’s in!
Having managed major sporting events like the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, Rugby Sevens, Brazil Olympic Team Asian Tour, Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix and the World Rally Championships, Jeremy’s 12 years in the sports business industry began at the Singapore Sports Council. He moved to the Middle East in 2010 for 4 years, managing Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority’s global motorsports sponsorship portfolio in the UAE before relocating to Qatar to join Aspire Academy as its Head of Strategic Projects.
Before becoming a workaholic, Jeremy was an avid backpacker. Though Cuba, Colombia and Rwanda are among his favourites, Jeremy believes he has found the perfect beach to retire on somewhere along the Western coast of Nicaragua.