- conceptualisation to execution
- creative development
- venue sourcing
- design & décor production
- AV & technical management
- pre and on-site event logistics
Sponsorship Sales and Activation
- sponsorship sales
- connect brands
- corporate hospitality
- rights identification and negotiation
- sponsorship activation
- deliver rights and benefits
- developing, managing and activating brand assets
- customer and staff engagement
- corporate social responsibilities
Digital and Traditional Marketing
- digital strategy
- social engagement
- community management
- online brand awareness
- public relations
- exhibition matches and tournaments
- pre-season tours
- club and federation consultancy
- youth development
- player management
- coach/player recruitment
Video production solution
- amc experience! is the exclusive distributor for Pixellot in Singapore. Pixellot is a unique, high-quality alternative to the traditional video capture production process. It is capable of remote production through a multi-camera system that covers the entire panoramic view with seamless stitching technology to enable advance video analysis. Providing enhanced user experience, it delivers engaging analysis through second screen compatibility, allowing users to watch footage from whatever view they choose. It also lets users capture selected action, edit and share on the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- For more details on Pixellot you may contact Jeremy Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
An enthusiastic, task-oriented individual with a background in event management, Dira is driven by passion for the work she does.
The broad spectrum of skills required in the events industry is what drives her to learn new skills and continually sharpen her existing ones.
To unwind, Dira loves spending quality time with the people she loves and, of course, catching up on all her favorite TV shows!
"Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." -- Anthony D'Angelo
Elton currently splits his time between his role at amc experience! and working towards a diploma in Tourism and Resort Management at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He believes that procrastination is the thief of time.
He finds the event industry a dynamic and ever-changing environment where only those who are able to continually challenge themselves survive! It has taught him to plan and adapt to any given situation.
Aside from loving just about everything football-related, Elton makes time to travel the world and discover its multitude of cultures.
Undaunted by all the adversities that he faces, Fadli is always ready for new challenges and takes on audacious goals.
Give him a task and he will settle the rest. He does not stop when things get tough, he only stops when things get done. Even if he is new to a problem, he's adroit to find new solutions to the best of his capabilities.
He lives by the quote, "Stay hungry, stay foolish - Steve Jobs".
A student of product design and landscape architecture, Joyce believes that, as Saul Bass put it, “Design is thinking made visual”. She hopes to explore other aspects of design to creatively expand her horizons.
Joyce's ultimate goal is to discover the best integration between the 3D and 2D worlds. As a graphic designer, her work is often inspired by David Carson and she finds that the event industry holds many challenges to drive her creativity.
To unwind, she enjoys watching movies and dramas.
Born in Burgundy, France, Steeve's passion for football led him to a career in sports as a copywriter and reporter for national and local sports radio stations and newspapers in Paris.
After 7 years of sports journalism, he switched to work directly for sports structures. An MBA Sports Management graduate, he was the Communication Manager at the Stade de Reims and Evian Thonon Gaillard FC, two League 1 French professional football clubs. His career in sports continues here in Asia as General Manager for the amc experience family.
And of course, when he isn't working, you can find him…on the football pitch.
technical director, football business
Born and raised in Barcelona, Carlos worked with FC Barcelona for 7 years before joining the amc experience! team. He has been involved in football for more than 15 years and has coached and coordinated international programs in Brazil, the US, Peru, Denmark, Norway, China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This offensive midfielder headed FC Barcelona’s international camps and school programs all over the world. When he’s not playing football, Carlos enjoys catching up with family and friends over a good beer on the beach or having a quiet dinner at one of the many restaurants in whichever town he’s in!
Having managed major sporting events like the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, Rugby Sevens, Brazil Olympic Team Asian Tour, Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix and the World Rally Championships, Jeremy’s 12 years in the sports business industry began at the Singapore Sports Council. He moved to the Middle East in 2010 for 4 years, managing Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority’s global motorsports sponsorship portfolio in the UAE before relocating to Qatar to join Aspire Academy as its Head of Strategic Projects.
Before becoming a workaholic, Jeremy was an avid backpacker. Though Cuba, Colombia and Rwanda are among his favourites, Jeremy believes he has found the perfect beach to retire on somewhere along the Western coast of Nicaragua.